As the year draws to a close, the festivities of Christmas and the season of giving is upon us. Life insurance may not be the first thing that comes to mind when it comes to giving a gift, but a present doesn’t have to be wrapped and tied with a bow for it to be remembered and appreciated.
What gift is better than peace of mind? Peace of mind for your family knowing that they will be financially secure if the unexpected was to happen.
Life insurance is an easy and cost-effective way to provide for your family. Once it’s in place you can rest assured that you have done the right thing for your family, and you only need to revisit it if your circumstances change.
Life insurance can be used to:
- Replace a lost income
- Provide financial ‘breathing space’ while coming to terms with the loss of a loved one
- Give a surviving parent or guardian the option to be able to stay home with the children pay off the mortgage and any other debts you may have
- Set aside a nest egg for a surviving partner’s retirement
- Cover the costs of education and healthcare for your family
- As a minimum, use it to cover the cost of a funeral.
So, although life insurance is not a tangible gift that they can see under the Christmas tree, nor will it be a gift that will give instant satisfaction I can guarantee that the thankfulness of those who receive financial payments through insurance when the unexpected events in life occur, far exceed any of the above.
I can even do it online in just a few minutes to make it even easier for you.
Call me on 0800 226 765 or email me to find out how easy it is to do.
Best wishes, Mike Bennett